Thursday, August 19, 2010

i've crEateD mY oWn bLog^^

since tis is my 1st post, so i'd like 2 share the reason y i created tis page..hehe
at first, i dun see any reasons why i shud hav my own blog since im a sort of person who likes 2 keep things jus 4 myself..
but then, i visited my frens' blog n i saw tat they jus wrote watever things they wanted 2 share..n i found tat it's kinda fun..^^
so, sy pun try2 la blogging..he2..
hmm..see, baru sikit sy tulis n i've no idea oredi wat im going to write next..huhu
nvm, that's all 4 now..nti sy sambung bla ada pa2 yg best utk d'share'..^^


p/s : it took me more than 30mins jus to write tis..im so bad in sharing my feelings..=.='

2 comments:

  1. aku pun x berapa bgus owh dalam menulis.hahaha...
    ambil masa juga tuk post sesuatu dalam blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..ko igt saya?,,lama ni bfikir pa mo tulis..padahal skali siap pendek ja ni ba..haha
    byk idea ba sy tp sy malu mo post ni..sot2..haha
    xpa,lama2 pandai expert 2 kta,,jus asah bakat d blog..hihi

    ReplyDelete