Friday, August 20, 2010

iNi yg bkiN teNsiOn ni..=.='

it's already 11.38pm now..
n i haven't start doin my monetary economics assignment yet..
padahal today i got no class so i hav 1 whole day 2 do my assignment..
but, instead of start drafting my framework, i created this blog..
tapi bukan sy sengaja xmau buat..
i read my journals so many times..but,
there are so many terms tat i dun understand..
i tried 2 read Wiki but still, sy xberapa faham...
iNi yg bkiN teNsiOn ni..=.='
lagipun tajuk sy ni esok baru lect akan ajar..
so WAJAR la bha klu byk yg sy xfaham..kan?..^^
tp yg sy tension lg, we supposed 2 submit this task on week11..
n this week is week6 already..
it means tat i only hav 5weeks left 2 finish the task..
haiyaa..
my lect said lousy work will get lousy marks..
i dun wan lousy marks..=.='
nvm, i'll do my best..
i know i can do it as long as i put an extra efforts on it..
gambateh!! ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment