Friday, September 10, 2010

soRRy

i'm so sorry la arr..
sd juga sy explained everything, even klu sy x explain pun sy rasa anda bole faham sd..
terang n jelas sd 2..
yeah, we're od frens..n u'll own that place sampai bla2..
but if u wanna own the very special place in my heart i don't think there's left..
i'm really sorry if u feel rejected..
i've tried the nicest way to explain this to u..
please understand..
it's not that u're not gud enough for me..
it's only because u came at the wrong time..
i od hav sumone who loves n cares for me..
n i'm so glad to hav that person in my life..
honestly speaking, i'm happy with my life n the relationship i hav now..
i don't see any reasons why i should go for sumone else..
klu ya pun ada up n down, suma relationships pun akan face perkara2 begitu..
it'll only strengthen a relationship..
u asked me what if i knew it from the start ?..
ntahla, sy x berapa suka fikir pasal "WHAT IFs" ni..
klu fikir2 pun there's nothing i can do..
i can't turn back time..
n u said u will wait for me..
*macam d wayang2 ni*
my question is "for how long ?"..
let me tell u sumting,
there's always a reason why sumone in ur past didn't make it to ur future..
n i believe that !
anyway, i appreciate the feelings u had for me..
at least i know that people care for me n appreciate my presence in their lives..
n i jus wanna say..let's remain as frens, it's better that way..
move on, i'm sure there's sumone out there waiting for u..
okay ?...^^



No comments:

Post a Comment